Frequently asked questions Hotel AM Fang
If your question is not listed, please contact us.
Arrival and departure
Car and bicycle
All our rooms are equipped with designer furniture and decorated according to modern style.
We have both rooms with a beautiful view on the mountain side, and hotel rooms on the village side. Seventy hotel rooms have their own balcony with seating. All our hotel rooms are non-smoking and equipped with a bathroom with bath and / or shower, toilet and hair dryer, a telephone, heating, LCD TV and a sitting area.
Comfort room Mountain side without balcony.
Comfort room Mountain side with balcony. The surcharge for this room type is € 5.00 p.p.p.n.
Comfort room Panorama view with balcony: these rooms are located at the front overlooking Bad Laasphe and surroundings and all have a balcony.The surcharge for this room type is € 10.00 per person per night.
The rooms are all equal in size.
Family rooms have 1 entrance and feature 2 bedrooms, a hall and 1 bathroom. These rooms are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 4 adults. Each bedroom has a balcony with beautiful views over Bad Laasphe. There are 2 family rooms that have a bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with a bunk bed. The bunk bed is only suitable for children up to 12 years old.
House and conduct rules
Welcome to Hotel AM Fang!
To make your stay pleasant for everyone, we have made house rules. In the following regulations you will find the house rules of our hotel. We kindly request you to follow these rules. Violation of one or more of the house rules is reported to the police immediately and without informing the guest. Also, access to the hotel is denied.
- Instructions from the staff must be followed at all times.
- Fire protection: do not panic in the event of a fire and inform us immediately on telephone number 9. Never use the lift in case of fire. In the event of emergencies, you must follow the instructions of the personnel.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Please make no noise between 22:00 and 7:00.
- The hotel needs to be neatly inhabited.
- The use of drugs is prohibited in the entire hotel.
- Unwelcome intimacies will not be tolerated.
- The hotel is non-smoking. Smoking in the rooms and in the public areas is not allowed.
- Violation of this smoking ban will be sanctioned with a fine of at least € 150.
- Damage to the room and / or the inventory and / or decoration contained therein, or theft thereof, shall be charged to the causer(s) or the jointly and severally liable person(s).
- It is not allowed to move the furniture in the hotel rooms. The use of fire or candles is forbidden in the rooms.
- Hotel AM Fang is entitled to require you to leave the hotel in the event of non-compliance with these house rules and / or violation of statutory regulations. In case you have to leave the hotel on demand of the hotel, you will not receive a refund of your accommodation costs
- On the day of departure, you must vacate your room by 10.00 at the latest. Please hand in your key at the reception. If you lose the key, we are forced to charge € 35.
- Consumptions are available at the hotel bar. It is not allowed to bring your own drinks and food in the hotel or to consume them in the wellness and sauna area. If, in our view, you have drunk too much, you can be denied the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- You are responsible for your property yourself. The hotel is not responsible in case of damage, loss or theft.
- If you have complaints of any kind, report them immediately to the reception so that we can correct them if necessary.
- In case of emergencies you must always follow the instructions of the personnel.
- Hotel AM Fang reserves the right to cancel or change your reservation at any time.
- Hotel AM Fang is entitled to require you to leave the hotel in case of non-compliance with these house rules
Stay in your hotel room with shower, toilet, telephone and TV with Dutch channels
Full breakfast buffet
Delicious 3-course dinner buffet
Consumptions between 15.00 and 24.00 (beers, wines, soft drinks, fruit juices, coffee, tea, jenevers)
Coffee and pastries between 16: 00-17: 00
Free use of swimming pool, sauna, fitness and Kneipp room
Access to Bar AMsterdam, a cozy bar with billiards and pool table.
Regular entertainment such as live music, DJ show or an exciting quiz
Discount on a bus day trip to Marburg or Herborn and Wetzlar.
City walk accompanied by a guide through the Alstadt of Bad Laasphe
Free “excursion” booklet for € 2.50 with tips and trips in the area.
Yes, it is possible to pass a preference. Preferences are always an option and can therefore never be guaranteed. When one hundred percent certainty is required that a special wish is met, pass on an essence to us. A one-off € 7.50 is charged for requesting an essence.
The following preferences are possible to pass: as low / high as possible, rooms next to / together, separate beds.
Reservations at Hotel AM Fang are not without obligation. Hotel AM Fang does not use the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry, but its own cancellation policy. For cancellations, the following conditions apply at Hotel AM Fang:
- Cancellation more than 1 month before arrival date: If canceled more than 1 month before the arrival date, the customer is not obliged to pay any amount to the hotel.
- Cancellation from 1 month to 14 days before arrival date: If canceled from 1 month to 14 days before the arrival date, the client is obliged to pay 25% of the reservation value to the hotel.
- Cancellation from 14 to 7 days before arrival date: In case of cancellation from 14 to 7 days before the arrival date, the client is obliged to pay 50% of the reservation value to the hotel.
- Cancellation from 7 to 3 days before arrival date: b If canceled from 7 to 3 days before the arrival date, the client is obliged to pay 85% of the reservation value to the hotel.
- In case of cancellation within 3 days before arrival date: If canceled within 3 days before the arrival date, the client is obliged to pay 100% of the reservation value to the hotel.
Hotel AM Fang does not have disabled rooms. The entrance consists of a slope with a staircase with 10 steps. There is no handrail at the first 5 steps. On request it is possible to enter the hotel, after a steep slope, via the Steakhaus Laaspher Alm. You can then go to the reception by elevator.
The hotel is in a sloping setting and the path from the road to the hotel and the road to the village are uphill. Keep this in mind when you have difficulty walking.
Children from 0 to 2 years pay € 15.00 per stay. This includes the use of a baby cot. When you make a reservation, please indicate whether you want to use it or whether you bring your own cot. Children from 3 to 12 years receive a 50% discount on the package price, provided they stay in the room with 2 full-paying guests.
Sauerland is ideally suited for walking. There are many hiking trails, from short to long, from simple to difficult. Hiking routes are available at the reception. In addition, in the winter months it is possible to ski at one of the ski areas, such as Hesselbacher Glacier or Winterberg. Are you coming with children? They too can enjoy themselves in one of the fun theme parks or nature parks.